So this is how my first day of second semester went:
- Because of my fucked up sleeping schedule, I only got to sleep for 2 hours.
- Went out my dorm, and the temperature outside is shit.
- Woke up at 5:30am and hurried on my way to school, only to find out that my professor in my morning class will not be able to meet us. FU.
- Drank some chocolate drink and spilled some on my uniform. Went back to my dorm to change my blouse to look less shitty.
- Water tumbler is a bitch and decided to spill inside my bag, causing my notebook, cellphone, tablet, registration form, clearance, money, and all other shit to be soaked wet for a minimum of 10 minutes, which probably caused further damage to my gadgets and important papers to be easily torn.
- And because I’m an idiot, I realized that I forgot my I.D. in the pavilion where my blockmates were waiting for our morning class professor.
- Didn’t gave a shit about my I.D., walked around the university, from one building to another, then back to the other building, then the other, then the other. Thank God I was with my best friend. Goofing around made this day less shitty.
- Talked with my professor where I have an incomplete subject with, and told me a shit load of things to submit.
- Went back to the pavilion where my blockmates are waiting, turns out, the professor will also not be meeting us. Boo. Good thing one of my friends kept my I.D. :>
- Bought milk tea from Moonleaf with my best friend. Relief.
- Accompanied her to buildings.
- Went back to my dorm, then bought uncooked rice as said that it will absorb moisture that was left in the gadgets. That’s the least I could do for now. Hoping for recovery :c
- Mom called via telephone asking why she’s not able to make calls to me and have not replied to her messages yet. Told her that ‘it’s off’, which is technically true (#winning). Went on with our conversation, then said something that might have offended her, yet true. Ending our convo with a screaming sermon and a loud bang of the telephone. Didn’t even gave me a chance to say a single word.
Alone in my dorm, still pissed about everything. Blogging that no one really cares about. Pathetic, I know. But, eh. Maybe just an addition to my own posts, just so I could call it MY OWN, not just a blog of reblogged posts. Also, it’s my blog. And with that last statement, I hope you get the point now.
Exhausted. Stressed. Nervous. Scared. Depressed.
Feeling these altogether feels so heavy in the chest.
I need more time, chance, motivation, a break, and rest.
To get this all back together and get out from this mess.
I’m a failure :c Such a great way to start this new semester. Thank you.
And I just realized that this post will actually look like some recipe procedure -.- K. Lol.